Who is P. V. Sindhu?
P. V. Sindhu is a badminton player from India who became the first Indian woman to win a silver medal at the Olympics. In March 2015, she received the Padma Shri Award, India’s fourth highest civilian honor. Sindhu was ranked 7th on Forbes’ list of the World’s Highest-Paid Female Athletes in 2018 and 2019.
How old is P. V. Sindhu?
She is 26 years old as of 2021, her date of 5 July 1995. Her birth sign Cancer.
How tall is P. V. Sindhu?
P. V. Sindhu is an average 5′ 10″ Feet Inches (1.79 m) tall her weight is 60 kg.
Career P. V. Sindhu
Sindhu made her international debut as a Badminton Player in the Sub-Junior Asian Badminton Championships in Colombo in 2009, winning the bronze medal. She then went on to win the silver medal at the 2010 Iran Fajr International Badminton Challenge. She won a gold medal in the singles event at the Douglas Commonwealth Youth Games.
PV Sindhu startled Olympic gold medalist Xuerui by defeating her in the China Masters in 2012; it was Sindhu’s most significant victory in her career. Sindhu defeated Juan Gu of Singapore in the final of the Malaysia Grand Prix in 2013. In the same year, she became the first woman to win a medal at the World Badminton Championships in the women’s singles category. PV Sindhu defeated Japan’s Minatsu Mitani in November 2015 to win a hat-trick of Macau Open championships.
Sindhu won the Malaysia Masters in 2016, and she also won the Malaysia Masters in 2013. After defecting with Carolina Marin in the final, Sindhu became the first Indian woman to win Olympic silver in 2016. Sindhu became the first Indian to win the BWF World Tour Finals in Guangzhou, China, in 2018. Sindhu wins historic silver in women’s singles at the 2018 Asian Games after defeating Tai Tzu-Ying and becomes the first Indian to win the season-ending BWF World Tour Finals.
Sindhu became the first Indian woman to win a gold medal at the Olympics in 2019.
|Nick Name||P. V. Sindhu|
|Real Full Name||Pusarla Venkata Sindhu|
|Date Of Birth||5 July 1995|
|Age||26 years old as of 2021|
|Place of Birth||Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India|
|Net Worth||$15 million as of 2021 of dollars in 2021 (estimated)|
|Mother Name||P. Vijaya|
|Height||5′ 10″ Feet Inches (1.79 m)|
P. V. Sindhu Biography
Her father is a professional volleyball player, and her mother is a professional volleyball player. Her father, Ramana, is a national volleyball player who won the bronze medal in the 1986 Seoul Asian Games and was awarded the Arjuna Award in 2000. Her mother, P. Vijaya, is also a national volleyball player. Sindhu has an older sister, Divyaram Pusarla, who is both a doctor and a professional handball player.
You May also like; All About Liza Anokhina, Her Wiki, Biography, Net Worth, Age and Career
Who is S P. V. Sindhu Husband or Boyfriend?
There are still no reports about P. V. Sindhu’s relationship.
- Sindhu was greatly influenced by Pullela Gopichand’s style of play.
- She received her training from Mehboob Ali before enrolling at Gopichand Badminton Academy.
- She began playing badminton at the age of eight.
- In the year 2015, she was awarded the Padma Shri.
- Her favorite foods include Hyderabadi biryani, Italian cuisine, and Chinese cuisine.
- PV Sindhu’s caste was the most searched on Google in 2016, with users from Andhra Pradesh and Telangana doing the most searching.
- She was named Indian of the Year by NDTV in 2014.
- Honorable Chief Minister K. Chandrashekar Rao presented her with the nava nakshatra sanmanam award in 2019.
- GRAZIA, JFW, and ELLE were among the magazines on which she appeared on the cover.
- According to Forbes, Sindhu was the world’s seventh-highest paid sportswoman in 2018.
- PV Sindhu is currently India’s highest-paid female athlete.
- PV Sindhu secured a Rs 50 crore deal with Li Ning, China’s most prestigious sports brand, in 2019.
You May Also Like :All About Abby Roberts, Her Wiki, Biography, Net Worth, Age and Weight