Table of Contents
Who is Harper Spade?
Harper Spade, the daughter of American actor and comedian David Spade, is a well-known celebrity child. Harper has been living with her father in Beverly Hills. Harper’s mother, Jillian Grace, and David have been co-parenting her.
Let’s have quick wiki look at Harper Spade, When you are interested in getting to know someone you definitely search about them right?. On Biography Vibe we give you an in-depth of her details, like what she likes to do, Her age, height, relationship, nationality and more. Read below to know all about Harper Spade.
|Full Name||Harper Spade|
|Popular as||Daughter of David Spade|
|Place of Birth||Washington, Missouri, United States of America|
|Age||13 years old|
|Date Of Birth||August 27, 2008|
|Height||4 ft 2 in (1.27 m)|
|Weight||45 Kg (99 lbs)|
Harper Spade Biography
On August 27, 2008, she was born. She is a thirteen girl. She is of mixed race and belongs to the United States of America. Virgo is her zodiac sign. She was born in the town of Washington, Missouri, in the United States. David Spade, her father, is most known for anchoring the Saturday Night Live TV show in the 1990s. Jillian Grace, her mother, is also a lovely and polished actress. She has a good education in terms of schooling.
Height, Weight & Body Measurement
She stands at a height of 4 feet 2 inches, or 1.27 meters or 127 cm. She is about 45 kilograms in weight (99 pounds). Her golden hair complements her dark brown eyes.
What is the Net Worth of Harper Spade?
She shares fashion and lifestyle selfies on Instagram. Her net worth is estimated to be in the $500,000 range (USD). Collaborations and advertisements are also paid for by her sponsors. In addition, she hails from a well-to-do family.
Who is Harper Spade Boyfriend?
She is much too young to be dating anybody. At the time, she is preoccupied with her academics.
- Harper Spade has two brothers, Bryan and Andy.
- The latter is an entrepreneur who, along with David’s sister-in-law Kate Spade, co-founded the designer brand Kate Spade New York.
- Spade’s family moved to Scottsdale, Arizona, when he was four years old.
- Spade attended Saguaro High School and Scottsdale Community College before enrolling at Arizona State University and graduating with a bachelor’s degree in business administration in 1986.
- He was also a member of the Sigma Alpha Epsilon fraternity.
- At the university’s long-running sketch comedy event, Farce Side Comedy Hour, Spade performed stand-up comedy frequently.
- He also did stand-up comedy at Greasy Tony’s Pizza in Tempe, Arizona, in the mid-1980s.
You May Also Like :